Your business challenges
For any business looking to develop or to secure their future, financial security is fundamental and there are many different options for corporate finance available outside of the traditional routes such as bank loans.
Charterhouse work with a number of partners to help secure funding for our clients.
There are numerous funding solutions that exist for small businesses all catering for different purposes, industries, businesses sizes etc. Choice is great, but it makes it difficult to cut through the noise and figure out the best solution for you, these include;
- Asset Finance
- Invoice Finance
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Property Finance
- Trade Finance
- Working Capital Finance
In the current economic climate triggered by the Covid-19 Pandemic, there are also a number of other finance routes available.
To find out more about these and other sources of finance for your business contact us.
Government Help during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Many companies took up the facility of a CBILS loan early in the pandemic, or the smaller Bounce Back Loan but now we are in another period of national lockdown, these companies could find themselves still under- capitalized to get through this elongated pandemic.
There is good news. The government have released a new £4.6bn package of grants to support those businesses and protect jobs.
– One-off top up grants for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses worth up to £9,000 per property
– £594 million discretionary fund to support other impacted businesses – Available via your Councils.
– £1.1 billion further discretionary grant funding for Local Authorities
– Local Restriction Support Grants worth up to £3,000 a month
– Extension of furlough scheme until April 2021
– Extension of CBILS and BBLS until March 31st 2021
The CBILS extension means that there is a window of opportunity to take a CBILS loan, or indeed take further CBILS loans to help keep businesses capitalized during this current national lock down.
Please note that if you did take a CIBILS loan last year you can increase this if you haven’t already taken the maximum 25% of 2019 turnover.
For more information on your eligibility for a CIBLS loan or to top up your existing loan please contact us.
We also work with partners who are available to arrange unsecured loans. Typical loans will be:
- Unsecured business loans from £500k to £5.0m
- No personal guarantees, fixed or floating charges or any other security
To apply for this type of loan there will be some basic criteria you would need to meet and to find out more about this criteria and if the finance is right for your business contact us.
or call us on 020 8863 4566
I have no reservations in recommending Charterhouse to anyone who asked.