Charterhouse is ideally placed to offer a Non–Exec Director service because we will know about your business and we are knowledgeable and competent in this field.
As accountants and tax advisors it is perhaps given that Charterhouse has a good financial acumen and a commercial track record but we also have additional qualities that enable us to fulfil the role:
- We are strategic thinkers who can quickly evaluate any challenge and contribute to resolving it.
- We are able to look at the bigger picture and not get bogged down with the detail.
- We understand the legal and regulatory framework that an organisation operates within and we have a clear appreciation of the roles, responsibilities and liabilities of the directors
- We have an independent mind set so we can take an objective view that is focused on the success of the organisation and enables us to maintain integrity and to advocate for the right choice.
- We can represent the organisation to shareholders, stakeholders, regulators, government departments and if needs be the general public and the media.
- We have the energy and commitment to fully understand your organisation, it’s market, regulatory environment, competitors and the challengers now and in the future.
Charterhouse would be happy to attend any Board Meeting to provide an initial report on the matters faced by the Board and how Charterhouse, in its Non-Exec role, could assist the organisation with achieving its long term plans.
For more information and to find out how we can help your business please contact us.
020 8863 4566
I’ve been using the company for nearly forty years and whether its straightforward accountancy work or complex tax planning advice I can only praise and highly recommend.