Personal Finance Management
Personal Financial Management & Planning
Things are just not that simple, but at Charterhouse we can help you with your personal finance management and planning.
Identifying your ‘financial goals’ in the short, medium and long term. will help your finance planning. We can help you:
- Prioritise your ‘financial goals’ once they have been identified.
- Clearly dealing with the financial goals that are more important first and in some instances dealing with more than one at the same time.
- Create a ‘financial plan’ that sets out multiple and achievable milestones.
- Set yourself a budget that will help you succeed financially.
Don’t be afraid to ask for financial advice as everyone needs help to make the right choices and we will certainly assist you or at the very least put you in touch with the right people to help you achieve your aims.
Managing your tax
When it comes to tax we can relieve you of the burden by taking time to help you understand your current tax position and your plans for the future. We have expertise in:
- Income tax planning
- Management of tax payments
- Capital Gains Tax advice and planning ideas
- Share schemes
- Employment or self-employment advice
So what this means to you is an effective plan that will reduce your tax burden and give you the confidence to know that your affairs are in order and your financial plans on track.
For more information and to find out how we can help please contact us.
020 8863 4566
Some years ago, having just started a business, a friend introduced me to a firm of accountants based in Watford. I came to know Chris James well and knew he was a man of integrity honesty and loyalty, willing to offer advice, but never pushing for it to be heeded, leaving final decisions to be made one’s self. Now retired, I am pleased to still enjoy that relationship with Chris.