Becoming a client
What you need to do to become a client.
To become a client of Charterhouse you will need to do the following:
- Provide us with the required anti-money laundering information, see below
- Inform your current accountants of the changes
- Sign our letter of engagement
We will then do the rest.
In order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering 2019 Regulations the following documents are required:
- Proof of identity (as outlined inTable A on the download document, link below)
- Proof of address (as outlined inTable B on the download document, link below)
Limited Company / LLP
We require identification for all Directors of the Company and all Shareholders who own 25% or more of the business (as outlined inTable A on the download document, link below):
For more information on proof of identity and address required please click here.
We can only accept original documents, not photocopies or internet print-outs unless certified.
For more information on the latest regulation updates please visit the gov.uk website.
Or for more information please contact us.
020 8863 4566
I’ve been using the company for nearly forty years and whether its straightforward accountancy work or complex tax planning advice I can only praise and highly recommend.