Your Business Challenges
A Non-Exec Director is a member of the company’s Board of Directors who is not part of the executive team. A Non-Exec Director typically does not engage in the day to day management of the organisation but is involved in the policy making and planning exercises.
Charterhouse is ideally placed to offer a Non–Exec Director service because we will know about your business and we are knowledgeable and competent in this field.
As accountants and tax advisors it is perhaps given that Charterhouse has a good financial acumen and a commercial track record but we also have additional qualities that enable us to fulfil the role:
- We are strategic thinkers who can quickly evaluate any challenge and contribute to resolving it.
- We are able to look at the bigger picture and not get bogged down with the detail.
- We understand the legal and regulatory framework that an organisation operates within and we have a clear appreciation of the roles, responsibilities and liabilities of the directors
- We have an independent mind set so we can take an objective view that is focused on the success of the organisation and enables us to maintain integrity and to advocate for the right choice.
- We can represent the organisation to shareholders, stakeholders, regulators, government departments and if needs be the general public and the media.
- We have the energy and commitment to fully understand your organisation, it’s market, regulatory environment, competitors and the challengers now and in the future.
Charterhouse would be happy to attend any Board Meeting to provide an initial report on the matters faced by the Board and how Charterhouse, in its Non-Exec role, could assist the organisation with achieving its long term plans.
or call us on 020 8863 4566
I have no reservations in recommending Charterhouse to anyone who asked.